In this page I will try to show you a visualisation of my technical skills and my proficiency in those.
This chart is intended as a visualisation tool, it has only the major languages / tools used and lacks common day tools as IDEs, specific applications or protocols.
I have scored my proficiency based on a 0-100 scale, where the values would mean something along the following lines:
- 0: I never had any contact with the technology;
- 5 – 10: I had very little contact with it, or I have heard and seen it somewhere;
- 20 -30: I had some sort of exposure to it and may already have developed some work but some help is sometimes needed;
- 40 – 50: I can work with it and be independent, however I feel like I need some more experience in order to deliver results at a professional level;
- 60 – 70: I am able to deliver good quality code and present final solutions, although I believe I have room to grow;
- 80 – 90: I am extremely comfortable with it, I can work with the technology without any hesitations and I am able to deliver top notch results;
- 100: I am a guru with it. There’s nothing I don’t know about it and I feel there is nothing else for me to learn from it (I guess this is never really possible, but anyway);
If you feel there is some technology that should be here, or you are curious about it, just let me know. Use the comments section below and I will try to reply as soon as possible.